WTB: ZX struts

Hello, I'm looking to buy some ZX struts and hubs in bay area, CA.

Modded for coilovers would be even better if its good price. Not sure whether I want to go for the MR-2 rear's or ZX shocks yet.

Open to trade if somebody wants the 510 setup. I currently have a set of 510 struts with T3 camber plates, coilovers, 200# springs and 3000-mile tociko BZ3099's ... worth $350 easily. it goes REALLY low. highest height has no wheel gap with 175-70-13's.

Only problem is needs new calipers, rotors resurfaced. Gonna transfer this stuff to ZX struts if I get the bare struts.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm looking to buy some ZX struts and hubs in bay area, CA.

Modded for coilovers would be even better if its good price. Not sure whether I want to go for the MR-2 rear's or ZX shocks yet.

Open to trade if somebody wants the 510 setup. I currently have a set of 510 struts with T3 camber plates, coilovers, 200# springs and 3000-mile tociko BZ3099's ... worth $350 easily. it goes REALLY low. highest height has no wheel gap with 175-70-13's.

Only problem is needs new calipers, rotors resurfaced. Gonna transfer this stuff to ZX struts if I get the bare struts.

I have a complete set of ZX strut assemblies. I will strip them down to save weight and ship only what you need.

PM me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.