FS/FT for 510: One owner 2003 Subaru Forester, IMMACULATE!

Who needs AWD??? Will consider trade for nice 510 coupe or goon!

I'm posting my Dad's Forrester up for him, someone grab this car cuz it's insanely immaculate, he's OCD and hand washes it weekly and waxes this car every month, it looks amazing, always garage kept. Always dealer maintained and service, with COMPLETE paper history since the day he bought it!

It is a one owner car that has been entirely kept in his garage when not in use. Every service has been done before needed and all maintenance has been done by his local service station and subaru, and EVRY receipt hs been kept...all paperwork is available on this car since new!! My father has had the oil changed every single 3000 miles since new and has kept every single receipt for it. He washes the car every week and waxes it once a month religiously. It has upgraded mag wheels that are very nice with good Toyo tires, a newer battery, good brakes (fronts have at least another 5,000 miles or so on them) and good shocks. When purchased he had the best Pioneer DVD/ Navigation system available installed and spend $2400 to do so (paperwork to prove it.) Also included are the upgraded all weather rubber mats (full kit including the trunk tray!!) Other than very minor and tiny scratches here and there that happen over time the body is flawless, the rear seat has never even been used, and the interior is almost PERFECT except for one small separation on the lower bolster on the drivers seat (as shown in pictures.) Under the car is immaculate, there's no rust, the exhaust is good, roof rack included. Timing Belt, Water pump etc were done at 176k and should have another 50k miles on them.

My father just had the multi point and winter inspections an servicing done at Subaru! br>

Although this car has 232k miles on it the car starts, runs, drives and LOOKS GREAT and you would think it only had 32k miles, I promise you won't be disappointed by seeing it in person!!

We're only asking $4500 obo, and Kelley Blue Book values this car at $6800. and this car is truly in EXCELLENT condition! You won't find one nicer or as well maintained and cared for. On to the pictures which speak for themselves...

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

DSC_1128.jpg

DSC_1129.jpg

DSC_1130.jpg

DSC_1125.jpg

DSC_1143.jpg

DSC_1145.jpg

DSC_1142.jpg

DSC_1138.jpg

DSC_1139.jpg

DSC_1131.jpg

DSC_1133.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.