510 sheet metal for patch panels

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like the left rear quarter panel patch if you still have it. I will buy both if you don't want to split them up. Would you consider shipping it to Tallahassee, FL 32303? thanks

I just sent you a Private Message.

If the other QP patch (passenger) doesn't sell, let me know how much David. The driver side would be great too, but that whole side up to the belt line is pretty wavy on my dime, so I may need more metal than that. Also what would shipping be to 01007?

They would just about cover the rot on Chapman, but just barely.

(Trade you for some Datsun prints! :D )

If the other QP patch (passenger) doesn't sell, let me know how much David. The driver side would be great too, but that whole side up to the belt line is pretty wavy on my dime, so I may need more metal than that. Also what would shipping be to 01007?

They would just about cover the rot on Chapman, but just barely.

(Trade you for some Datsun prints! :D )

Sorry but myfastdat beat you to them. Get in touch with him. I haven't shipped them yet. Maybe you guys can work it out and I can ship one to each of you.

Sorry but myfastdat beat you to them. Get in touch with him. I haven't shipped them yet. Maybe you guys can work it out and I can ship one to each of you.

That is OK, I just checked and am pretty sure my rot goes above the bumpermounting hole on the passenger side. :(

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.