WTB a14 head. ASAP!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an H62 or 620 off an A13 that will fit, same exact head, except it is for a dry intake system. Will fit and work, same valve sizes etc... I have dissasembled, the head has only about 60K orignal miles on it. $100.00 plus shipping, you would need to get new valve stem seals for it for less than $10.00. Seats are good, valves, springs, keepers, pushrods come with it used,, you re-install them.

I am in Caldwell ID. ALso have original intake/exhaust, and requilt carb for it. I installed an H89 head that i had shaved/ported/polished with its intake exhaust manifolds and a weber carb, that is why i have all this extra sitting around. Another $80.00 for the above + shipping costs. if interested. All pre-smog.

H62 has smaller ports and is from the A13 engine. But will physically fit. Performance will be slightly lower at peak RPM. There might be a small inversion problem because the A14 manifold is larger.

It might be a superior head below 4000 RPM, I would just lightly grind out the last 1/4" of the ports to match the manifold.

Will it fit the A14 smog equipment?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.