Making a new custom harness

510-GUY

So right now i have had my sr20det hard wired to my 510 harness with a relay for the fuel pump, I stored this car at my dads for a year and he was going to put it up on jack stands in the garage but he didn't. So it sat in the garage and the Bend, OR mice about 20 of them make a home in my sweet 510 and take what i left of firewall padding and then moved to my seats and wiring, so L'm a little pissed now!

Dose anyone know or have done a nice simple set up to run just 510 running light, lights and turn sigs and brake lights, wipers?

I think I want key ignition still but relocated and push button start and Ill wire the sr20 to that and a power wire to the new 510 harness!

Anyone have ideas for me and what would be a nice badazz setup, Ill do and build myself if i got get anyone to get back to me in two weeks that

is when ill start the rewire but was hoping to get some good ideas and feed back....

Thanks GUYS

P.S. I live in Eugene OR so if anyone is from here let me know and maybe we can meet and talk, I just moved here from Portland OR and just got my

510 back in my garage now!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic