71 datsun 510

Ok so i'm selling both of my 510 wagons one is a parts car and the other is a good runner.The body on the runner is in very good shape the only body damage is on the right rear well other than that the car is in good shape runs and drives very good.A little about the runner it has rear disc brakes,l20b five speed tranny,has no interior in it all glass is good.Really all it needs is some tlc and to be finished up asking 3350.00 obo.Have pics i can text you my # 425 280 1732 my phone is the best way to get a hold of me or email coreyhunter26@gmail,com

Thanks

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i'm selling both of my 510 wagons one is a parts car and the other is a good runner.The body on the runner is in very good shape the only body damage is on the right rear well other than that the car is in good shape runs and drives very good.A little about the runner it has rear disc brakes,l20b five speed tranny,has no interior in it all glass is good.Really all it needs is some tlc and to be finished up asking 3350.00 obo.Have pics i can text you my # 425 280 1732 my phone is the best way to get a hold of me or email coreyhunter26@gmail,com

Thanks

Corey asked me to lower the price for him...... to 2600 bucks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.