WTB 13x7 libre's

Hello

Looking for a nice set of original 13x7 American Racing Libre rims. Must have the ribs on back side of spokes center caps not important but don't mind if I got a set..

I'm in Florida and would pick them up if local. If not shipping will work.

Haven't been on forum for sometime, just don't have alot of free time. Starting my 2nd 510 2dr and have all new Techno toy suspension and new Sumitomo wheels but NO rims.

Had a guy exept offer and then put them on Craigs list for more ,wont return my calls. I'm willing to pay his price and another guy after 4 months dealing back and forth finally decided not to sell. :angry:

OK finished bitching just frustrated. I need the rims on car to adjust suspension and plan out flares.

Thanks for any help.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Viper graphix,

I can offer you a brand new alternative to 40 year old, gravity cast Libres that look quite similar. VTO Retro 4's, 13x7 +0 offset. They sell for $160/wheel includes center caps, lugnuts and valve stems. On-line ordering at www.FutoFab.com

Here are a couple shots of the Retro 4, one beside an original AR Libre. Both are 13x7 with the same offset. VTO - 12.25#, Libre - 14.25#

Libre_Old_vs_New.JPG

Retro_4_-_13x7_Face.JPG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.