wtb 510 fenders and rear disk brake convertion

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need fenders for my 72 510 4 door.

they are both in rough shape. let me knwo what you have or a place i might beable to get some fiberglass ones

i am also wanting to do a rear disk convertion so if any one has parts or knows where i can get thanks

do you know how to do any bodywork? a set of 'glass fenders may sometimes need as much work as a set of banged up metal ones.

i try to save any fenders that i can that arent folded in half. (id still probably try...)

do you know how to do any bodywork? a set of 'glass fenders may sometimes need as much work as a set of banged up metal ones.

i try to save any fenders that i can that arent folded in half. (id still probably try...)

welll the lower panlals both have ba good bit a rust on then.. prob almost 3 in. diamiter hole. and the drivers side had gotten in a wreck right befor i bought the car so its a little beat up. but i was just wondering if it would be worth it to get new ones or try and save them. but i know they are pretty rear so yeah

i need fenders for my 72 510 4 door.

they are both in rough shape. let me knwo what you have or a place i might beable to get some fiberglass ones

i am also wanting to do a rear disk convertion so if any one has parts or knows where i can get thanks

hi

i make the brackets for the rear to use 240sx calipers or z32 calipers on ebay for $150.00 ratsun members price $135.00 plus shipping thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.