1969 510 wagon for sale

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was you i would relocate where you bolted on the front seat harnesses, or atleast tell the buyer that he should relocate them to the rear seat bolts or put a harness bar. if i remember right if you would crash like that you would get a broken collar bone. google how to install harnesses.

Other thatn that, i love rotary engines. GLWS

One question, Are you running dash 6 fuel from front to back? so from gas tank to weber carb? how are you running the MSD, for what specifically? you got any more pictures of the complete engine and engine bay? one picture doesn't seem to be enough. Thanks

One question, Are you running dash 6 fuel from front to back? so from gas tank to weber carb? how are you running the MSD, for what specifically? you got any more pictures of the complete engine and engine bay? one picture doesn't seem to be enough. Thanks

yes dash 6 fuel line. the fuel line goes from the tank,to the pump,to the fuel regulator in the engine compartment to the filter to the carb :P . i have to msd boxes one for each coil.and yes i got plenty of pictures

DSCF4941.jpg

DSCF4927.jpg

DSCF4926.jpg

DSCF4925.jpg

DSCF4940.jpg

DSCF4939.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

DSCF3647.jpg

DSCF3646.jpg

DSCF3645.jpg

DSCF3644.jpg

DSCF4925.jpg

DSCF4926.jpg

There's a couple of my comments that you didn't pull out or answer, might do a quick run through, and clean it up a touch more, but it's looking better.

Good luck with your sale.

thank you :)

I have a lifted 93 K1500, 6" pro-comp lift on 35's heavy duty drive shaft class 3 hitch got some miles on her but doesn't leak a drop of oil. I drive her everyday.

Got pictures

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.