Need some datsun stuff...

I need a stock Datsun 510 stock "GAS" pedal assembly, anyone have one?

I also would love to have a pair of 1969 fender "arrow" side markers, OEM. I know they are out there...anyone have a set of lenses at least that you will sell to me? the lenses will work if you have them.

I ALSO need an aluminum finish Driver Side 2-door 510 "scuff plate"

This is the aluminum rail just below the door on the inside that has a stamping on it that says "DATSUN" .

driver's side only.

PM me :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a stock Datsun 510 stock "GAS" pedal assembly, anyone have one?

I also would love to have a pair of 1969 fender "arrow" side markers, OEM. I know they are out there...anyone have a set of lenses at least that you will sell to me? the lenses will work if you have them.

I ALSO need an aluminum finish Driver Side 2-door 510 "scuff plate"

This is the aluminum rail just below the door on the inside that has a stamping on it that says "DATSUN" .

driver's side only.

PM me :)

eddie, ill have a gas pedal assembly available today and might have the scuff plate, but not in great condition......i could ship the stuff to you....ill try to get pics of the scuff plate for you to see if you're interested

eddie, ill have a gas pedal assembly available today and might have the scuff plate, but not in great condition......i could ship the stuff to you....ill try to get pics of the scuff plate for you to see if you're interested

Please send me pics of both pedal with all the hardware and the scuff plate. I will buy it from you if it looks decent...thanks! PM me or reply here, I'll check messages later. Eddie :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.