l series 4 speed shift lever

Hey guys I'm looking for a few shift levers from l series trans. I don't care if its cut or bent as long as the part that goes into the trans is in real good condition. Also if anyone has one for the dogleg trans I need one of those eventually also. Thanks guys.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm looking for a few shift levers from l series trans. I don't care if its cut or bent as long as the part that goes into the trans is in real good condition. Also if anyone has one for the dogleg trans I need one of those eventually also. Thanks guys.

Im using one from a 620 I pulled from the JY. JY let me have it for free! Anyways if you go that route, you will probably need to bend the shifter as it gets really close to the center console on a 510 that is. I just installed my dogleg and it works well. The bushings were missing, so I used some door bushings from autozone and pressed them in. Seems to be working!

I found some at a pick and pull near me and the owner said he won't sell them because if he does he will have no way to tell how many speeds the trans is. I thought that was bs but he won't sell them. I will try another yard soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.