I thought he was being funny..............

At work we finished up a neighbors car, this guy lives litterally around the corner from work. when he was picking up the car he asked about a dash top to replace the old 1, I started laughing without thinking.....he was being serious :huh: . I mean its not like I'm going to find a 1988 lincoln town car dash top in the junk yard and expect it to be new lol . I had a site that had other dealer type parts for all kinds of vehicles and even had exploded views of the parts and how everything went together but cant find it now :unsure: . So here I am hoping someone can help me find that site or atleast a dash top for this car. I dont mean the dash cover thing either that EVERY site seems to have lol. Thanks!!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its part of the dash because his has holes big enough to shove your fist in and it looks like under that there's a section thats a few inches deep and I assume under that is the internals. I've never done 1 of these BUT I keep seeing that fake dash replacement cover thing that lays over original dash....Thats not what I or he wants. I wish I could find the site I use to use lol