WTB: Ground control rear coilovers

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any reason you want GC coilovers??? unless they fixed the issue that my buddy had with his in his 510 they were not long enough and would run out of droop and lift the inside tire around corners while autocrossing... Troys are about the same in price I think and they are rebuildable and revalvable and depending on your wallet size he can get them in single or double adjustable

my .02 cents

Clayton

any reason you want GC coilovers??? unless they fixed the issue that my buddy had with his in his 510 they were not long enough and would run out of droop and lift the inside tire around corners while autocrossing... Troys are about the same in price I think and they are rebuildable and revalvable and depending on your wallet size he can get them in single or double adjustable

my .02 cents

Clayton

Thanks for the feedback.

I will definatly consider the Ermish Racing coil overs. I have GC's in front and just thought perhaps it might be better to have the same front and back. Now that I think about it, not really necessary, plus, I am in SF so it would be great to support a local shop.

I put up the post to see if I could pinch some pennies and not buy brand spankin new. Not sure I will be able to do that, but I thought I would try.

-H

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.