Body parts wanted 620

I am looking for some replacement body parts for my 1974 620 pickup.

I have photos of the truck here:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/29329-74-620/page__p__436534?do=findComment&comment=436534

as you can see the left side of the truck, the hood, and the right front fender are messed up. I may do some body work on these panels but some of them are too messed up to repair or missing.

if anyone has any parts for these please contact me.

parts i need:

left door

left right fender

hood

left quater panel, the missing one on the truck bed next to the cab

left rear quarter panel, the one that is on the back of the truck bed that is next to the bumper

im sure there are other parts i will need too.

i would prefer original parts, however if there is a decent after market piece that is sure to fit and look the same i will certainly consider it.

please let me know thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a driver side door. lemme take som epics tomorrow and i will throw them up. they arent amazing but looks better then the ones u have on there. I also have a aftermarket hood that is brand new. has a small dent but nothing major from being stored. I will take pics of that too. Not sure how close u are but im in central oregon.

I have a driver side door. lemme take som epics tomorrow and i will throw them up. they arent amazing but looks better then the ones u have on there. I also have a aftermarket hood that is brand new. has a small dent but nothing major from being stored. I will take pics of that too. Not sure how close u are but im in central oregon.

Thanks, post me those pics and ill take a look. I am in San Jose CA

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.