Jump to content

need trunion/ cable stop weber

Recommended Posts

I need the brass piece called a trunion or cable stop for me Weber 32/36 .


It's the brass barrel like part that fits into the Weber linkage and holds the cable from the pedal in place.



It's a cheap part that Im missing. New about 5$ . I would gladly pay a Ratsun member 5 bucks rather than a parts store.



Thank you, Dave




Link to comment
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.