WTB: 620/720. Midwest. Will travel. Open to other vehicles.

Might be a terrible or amazing first post. I want something silly. Located in Omaha, Nebraska. Willing to travel for a vehicle. Got my last one from Buffalo, NY.

Preferably looking at 620/720 pick ups, manual and NOT king cab. Want something that is ready to drive away. Loveeeeeeeee ratty things, rust and dents. Doesn't scare me, that's what I'm looking for.

Open to pretty much any other fun car that could potentially be out there and decently close.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a terrible or amazing first post. I want something silly. Located in Omaha, Nebraska. Willing to travel for a vehicle. Got my last one from Buffalo, NY.

Preferably looking at 620/720 pick ups, manual and NOT king cab. Want something that is ready to drive away. Loveeeeeeeee ratty things, rust and dents. Doesn't scare me, that's what I'm looking for.

Open to pretty much any other fun car that could potentially be out there and decently close.

I have a 1986 1/2 d21 2wd It has @ O rust. It has all new pant, all lights, bumpers

grill 1991 Also has 1991 interior smoke gray, buckets, dash,carpet...... It has 265,000 and runs & starts fine. Its just waiting for a 24ka or 300zxtt . Has 8'' rims 265 rear & 225 frount tires. 4x4 flairs... Make offer. Im in WI. 54727 call 715-667-3024 Lee

• 1 month later...

I have a 72 620, located in Huntsville tx. Original west Texas truck, zero rust, zero bondo, STRAIGHT TRUCK. Truck is all original except for paint, original color just newer paint. It's kind of an orangish color. It is a 1600 4spd, all drum brakes, original am radio and speaker still work! If the Texas weather wasn't so hot I would drive it every day... It doesn't really have any major issues, does need a brake booster, I believe the diaphragm inside is bad, brakes still work but Will cause the truck to wanna die when you're sitting still holding the pedal. I can go on and on about it but I won't. If it sounds like something you'd be interested in feel free to email me or text or call. Sethp2286@yahoo.com 936-355-8740 cell/text 936-291-1001 home. My name is Seth. I'm asking $3500 obo. I'm not in a position that I have to sell so I'm not gonna flex too much. I can send pics if you're interested.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.