77 710 4dr, parts, Ferndale, WA

Just thought I would put the word out for you 710 guys, parting a 4 dr. keeping anything that I can use on my goon, but from the rear doors back is up for grabs. not looking for big bucks, 20-50 for just about anything. have nice set of tail lights, rear bumper, rear glass, gas tank,ect. give me a call, Ty 360-38four-6799

P.S. also have all 5 door for a 69 510 wagon, cheap.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said from the doors back, but I live in ga, and as far as I know I have the only 710 In the Atlanta area. I have never even seen one in a junkyard, and I know where alot of hillbilly yards are!! Lol! I need the upper windshield chrome for my dat, mostly, and I need a rear deck lid. Would you sell the top chrome piece from the car??

Thanks!

I know you said from the doors back, but I live in ga, and as far as I know I have the only 710 In the Atlanta area. I have never even seen one in a junkyard, and I know where alot of hillbilly yards are!! Lol! I need the upper windshield chrome for my dat, mostly, and I need a rear deck lid. Would you sell the top chrome piece from the car??

Thanks!

Is that the back windshield crome, ? if so all the crome for 5 bucks, now labor to remove, take pics for you, and package that long thing so it would survive shipping would be 30.oo plus actual shipping cost which must be costly because of the oversized nature of the package. I was really hoping some local guy would come up and strip all of the goodies for cheap. Thanks for the interest, Ty

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.