FS: 510 Parts, Panels, Seats and Rims

Hey everyone

I have some stuff I took out of my 71 510 2dr I dont need. I'm located in Brampton, Ontario and I have no problem shipping these items as longs as the buyer covers the shipping cost. You can contact me at darrellseelal@hotmail.com or 416 909 9200.

Make an offer on any of the items!!!

Heres the list:

Bucket Seats pictured below and Interior door panels, rear panels and panel to cover where the back seat would be.

Pics:

e5fe_12.jpg

e1bb_12.jpg

ce5c_12.jpg

White needle Tach with an Autometer face on it. Its in working order as I replaced it with a Stewart Warner Tach

d8f9_12.jpg

Dino 15'x6.5 4x114.3 +30 offset rims, Gold with a polished lip. Has tires 205 50 15. 2 tires are General Exclaim UHP, tread is almost brand new only 4000kms on them. The other 2 tires are motormaster summer tires with about 1 season left on them. Rims are 8/10 condition

Pics:

0ffe_12.jpg

150c_12-1.jpg

1a2b_12.jpg

Center console and hand brake from the car

Pics:

ce5c_12.jpg

d323_12.jpg

Also have :

Pair of Black inner door handles

Heater core and blower motor (everything from inside of the car)

3 3/8" Stewart Warner Maximum Series Tach 0-10000 RPM Black Face with Silver Bezel

2 5/8" Stewart Warner Maximum Series Oil Pressure Gauge 0-100 psi BRAND NEW Silver face and bezel(no sender)

ABC Hobby BRE Datsun 510 R/C car Brand New in the Box

Everything is open to offers, contact me with reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping costs.

Thanks

Darrell

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.