WTB Good running L20B

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope

Well I have one. 900.00$ The story is... My brother and I used to race 510s up at evergreen speedway,he was the engine builder.He built this motor for me for the 1992 race season,well 1991 was my last race season it has been in the garage for almost twenty years. I cant give you specific numbers but I will tell you what I do know. it has no exhaust or carb other than those two things its complete. Has high lift cam, bored block fitted w/flat top z-car pistons,oberg oil filter system,centerforce clutch,flywheel and pressure plate. Heavy duty valve-train like I said I dont know all the particulars I just know I spent a lot of money back then. If your interested we can set something up.I wont come down any more on price. If this motor dosent sell it will go in my next 2-door.

Well I have one. 900.00$ The story is... My brother and I used to race 510s up at evergreen speedway,he was the engine builder.He built this motor for me for the 1992 race season,well 1991 was my last race season it has been in the garage for almost twenty years. I cant give you specific numbers but I will tell you what I do know. it has no exhaust or carb other than those two things its complete. Has high lift cam, bored block fitted w/flat top z-car pistons,oberg oil filter system,centerforce clutch,flywheel and pressure plate. Heavy duty valve-train like I said I dont know all the particulars I just know I spent a lot of money back then. If your interested we can set something up.I wont come down any more on price. If this motor dosent sell it will go in my next 2-door.

I will get back to you on this one. I may just rebuild the one I have now. I am in process of tearing it out now, i hope to tear into the motor this weekend. I should know which way i want to go then.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.