WTB Weber 32/36

Need a weber 32/36. its for a 510 so it'd be cool if it had the linkage bits to hook into the stock 510 throttle rod.. Hoping to find something with adapter/screws...

want something that works good/clean. will pay fair amount, needed soon. Give me a price shipped to 97138

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL. Hoping not to spend quite that much, need my funds for an overhaul on the L18 in the wagon. I wont have enough to finish it if i spend that much :\ Thanks for the heads up steve.

LoL. Hoping not to spend quite that much, need my funds for an overhaul on the L18 in the wagon. I wont have enough to finish it if i spend that much :\ Thanks for the heads up steve.

Its been 10 years or so since i had my 510 wagon.... if i remember correctly the stock 510 linkage will bolt to the weber... can anyone confirm this? so in that case all you need is the 510 adapter and any dgv correct? re-jet.... Just trying to help give options.

Its been 10 years or so since i had my 510 wagon.... if i remember correctly the stock 510 linkage will bolt to the weber... can anyone confirm this? so in that case all you need is the 510 adapter and any dgv correct? re-jet.... Just trying to help give options.

I think your right, i have an adapter, i can find screws. I could be fine with someone just selling me a 32/36. Manual or electric choke.

I wont worry about re-jetting it really, I had a new one at one point, i used on my L20 for a while, then on my L16. worked fine on both, no hesitation etc.

(btw steve, have any naps weber adapters?)

I think your right, i have an adapter, i can find screws. I could be fine with someone just selling me a 32/36. Manual or electric choke.

I wont worry about re-jetting it really, I had a new one at one point, i used on my L20 for a while, then on my L16. worked fine on both, no hesitation etc.

(btw steve, have any naps weber adapters?)

No sorry , the z24, z24i and z22 all use different carb bases.. even if i had one i wouldnt know which one its for... I had a weber on a z24 and never used the adapter i just retapped the intake and slotted some holes.. something like that... i try to avoid using adapters if i can

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.