WTB-69-71 2DR FINNISHED 510 street legal only & 72 PU in same condition

{any or all of the below can pertain to the 72datsun PU aswell ...as i would want a matched pair car and truck}

Ello all been looking for a forum like this for awhile.. glad to see there is atleast one in my neck of the woods

anyhoot, first off im located in Portland, Oregon and am willing to travel as far as the East Coast for a Cherry ....but it must be worth it/ and believe me i'd be willing to do the same in return {making it worth it that is}

as for what im looking for...by finnished i mean car must have no rust, good clean title, straight body, proffesional build a + but not necessary and neither is paint lowwer'd correctly and not via cut springs unless done by a competition shop

i would preffer a car with a swapped out better engine setup or one with turbo/disk brakes preffered as is upgraded suspension ...a full package would be great as well

not looking for a granny car but a decent well handling daily driver with better then stock handling/ meaning if i goto East coast for the car it better be able to make it back without the need of a trailer to haul replacement parts

i would preffer an all metal car , and lil to no bondo if possible,

flares would be a plus only intrested if they are the real deal and not the bolt on kits, metal only please

i'd be looking to purchase here in the next 4-6 months

i'd want a full history on vehichle if possible

however as i may seem to be picky to some please don't let that stop you from sending me your links ..it doesn't hurt to look, now does it? and who knows some of the pics in here show good workmanship.

you can either send me links here or directly to my email your choice just ask for my email addy and ill PM it to you

as for a price ...well i'm not looking for a $100K car if that whats your thinking think anywhere from $7K to $14K

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.