$1,200 1978 Datsun 620

***PENDING SALE***

Well, I think I went way over my head on this one. I thought I could just buy my favorite truck and have it as my daily commuter (80 miles/day). But it has the 4.375 gears, 3-speed auto transmission and I'm looking for better mileage instead of power. And instead of investing the money to swap out a tranny or rear end, I figure I might as well just sell it. If I don't sell it, I'll just keep it and work on it when I have extra money... whenever that will be.

Sadly, I just got this car today. :(

Anyway, the engine is still strong. Roughly 68k original miles. Titan steelies. Good tire tread. HID headlights. New stereo installed. Body is in excellent condition with no rust. Pretty decent interior w/ some cracking on the dashboard. Two bucket seats. GT steering wheel. The A/C is disconnected. Tags registered until August 2011 w/ smog cert. Pink slip available.

I spent $2000 on this. But I'm letting it go for $1200 FIRM for Ratsun members :). I figure the condition of the body is valued at that amount at least. I'm gonna post it on Craigslist for $1500 though.

I'm in Los Angeles, so if anyone wants to check it out or test drive, send me a message. More pics coming tomorrow.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.