Rare 14" Toyota Cressida Wheels ( also fit datsuns) $350 + free shipping!

I have a set of Toyota Cressida Wheels in excellent shape. No curb rash. They are 14x5.5 w/ 4x4.5 (114.3) lug pattern. Come with all four center caps and all 16 lugs. Tires not included.

I will ship. Looking to get $350 w/ free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48!

For shipping quote... My zip is 28205 and the package will be 18x18x27 at 60lbs.

IMG_2473.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, Thanks for the info... I actually found them about a year and a half ago at a scrap yard sitting on a cressida... I saw them and thought they were super cool... Didn't even know at the time that old toyota shared the same lug pattern... Just wanted to own them :D

Anyway, they do come with all of the shanked acrorn style lug nuts... They are probably $40 bucks within themselves...

We totalled our car so me and my girlfriend need to look into getting a new one... or maybe I should say a new used one.... so, I have to sell these off :(

Awesome, Thanks for the info..

Anyway, they do come with all of the shanked acrorn style lug nuts... They are probably $40 bucks within themselves...

no prob, jus your friendly neighborhood ratsun yota guy doing his thing :D

the yota stealership wants $17 a pop for those lugs, i steal every one i see in a junkyard

those are the only stock wheels i want but have never had. if i didnt already have 4 sets of 85 supra wheels in 3 different sizes id be tempted ;)

no prob, jus your friendly neighborhood ratsun yota guy doing his thing :D

the yota stealership wants $17 a pop for those lugs, i steal every one i see in a junkyard

those are the only stock wheels i want but have never had. if i didnt already have 4 sets of 85 supra wheels in 3 different sizes id be tempted ;)

Holy $h!t! $17 each? Wow.... Well I am flexible on the price... Could cut you a deal on them if you are interested... We can talk in PM's if you are :D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.