WTB: 620 Guage cluster

I have a 77 620 that i desperatly need a guage cluster for, I can fix mine with parts, would rather have a complete working unit, settle for parts, lemme know what you have and what your asking for, i need shipping quotes to 37064 tennessee. Thanks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 77 620 that i desperatly need a guage cluster for, I can fix mine with parts, would rather have a complete working unit, settle for parts, lemme know what you have and what your asking for, i need shipping quotes to 37064 tennessee. Thanks

What do you really need, just the gauges (speedometer and warning lights which is one piece) or the whole cluster with bezel...what's wrong with yours by the way?

Its the complete speedo head assembly, under the speed needle is a spring, it is under the actual guage plate if you were to remove it, there is a lil copper spring that controls, I guess would be the applied torque to keep guage accurate, mine is all twisted and mangled... i can get some pics if you need.

Its the complete speedo head assembly, under the speed needle is a spring, it is under the actual guage plate if you were to remove it, there is a lil copper spring that controls, I guess would be the applied torque to keep guage accurate, mine is all twisted and mangled... i can get some pics if you need.

Okay I'll look at its condition after work and send you a pic.

do you still need one? i have one i would sell for cheap.

What's the condition on it dat77sun? The one I'm going to offer him isn't in its prettiest of condition...maybe yours is better...I'll try to get a picture I've been real busy with school's finals.

um yeah i reckon, I am tinkering with parts of an 80 and 83 cluster at tha moment to see if i can fix my problem so hang on to it for a few days, i got bad snow out my way today it will be days before i can road test my creation to know if it works or not... but i'll let you know as soon as i know something...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.