SOLD: (2) SafeQuip SFI Cam-lock 5-point Racing Harnesses (red)

***SOLD***

I was using these harnesses in my 280z and 510, but different seats permitted a different setup and these got stored in my garage over the last couple of years.

All work perfectly and only had about 1 year of use. The SafeQupis still look brand new, because they basically are. They are 3" wide across the 4 main belts. All other info needed is in the pics.

I'm located in Corona, CA 92881. Shipping not included in the prices, but I will ship anywhere in the world.

$50 each for the SafeQuip (retailed around $200 each when I bought them)

$25 for the Crow

Click pics to enlarge:

SafeQuip...

th_IMG_6645.jpg th_IMG_6641.jpg th_IMG_6646.jpg th_IMG_6642.jpg th_IMG_6643.jpg

Crow...

th_IMG_6636.jpg th_IMG_6638.jpg

Contact me by:

Reply to thread or PM

call/text: 951-5 three 2-7 two 0 seven

aim/yahoo: s30zforce

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are they still in date/race legal? I've been looking for a good deal on harnesses for a while!

I believe the SFI rules state that harnesses are only good for 2 years, then they either have to be replaced or re-webbed/re-certified which I'm sure isn't that much. It'd be cheaper to re-web than having to buy new belts. I posted pics of the certification dates of my belts above.

All RaceQuip and Safe-Quip branded belts can be re-webbed and re-certified at the Custom Shop loctated in Irmo, SC. Please note that each manufacturer can only re-web their own brand of belts. Please call The Custom Shop at 803-732-0937 for pricing and details. You might be able to find a shop closer to you that can do it too.

If you're using them for street driving or local track days, they're fine I believe, it's just in sanctioned racing events that they be checked. But you'll have to double check that because I may have been misinformed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.