Need 720 parts

Need a center console out of a 4X4, don't need the gauges or anything, just the console and the bracket that screws into the sides and the floor to hold it down. Price and shipping to 93501. Thanks guys!

IMG_0741.jpg

Thanks for Nissan_boy85 for the pic (even though I 'borrowed' it, hope you dont mind. didnt have one to take a pic of)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, until it gets hauled away. We already pulled the engine/trans and the transfer case is shot, the body is shot, but most of the rest is in good shape. Incidentally, the brakes were all redone very recently (mileage wise) but it has been about six or seven years since the truck ran so the seals would be shot but the hardware should have been new at the time. Uncertain about NEW brake rotors, but.... Other than Engine, Tranny, Transfer case, and Body, the rest of the truck is still ALL there. Maybe not in great shape (I forgot to check that console today) but it is THERE.

Anyone interested in any odd bit, PM me. I'm not actively trying to SELL anything off of it but if I can get it to you instead of hauling it off with the truck body, good for you and good for me!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.