WTB KA24DE S14 AC system

My KA swapped 510 came from California and has no AC system. The car lives in Arizona and I need it back. I'm looking for the whole setup: condenser, compressor, lines and pulley (anything else?). If anyone has one or knows someone that might please send them my way or send me their info.

I was told my motor is from a 96 240SX making it an S14. Anyone know if the AC pulley etc will work with my motor or if I must find setup from an S14. Thanks for any help!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David ... if you can get the compressor and the brackets to mount the compressor to the engine and the belt tensioner (if there is one) we can pickup a small condensor & dryer and make all of the hoses.

Here is the condensor I used on my wagon. It's the smallest one I could find and it fits perfectly between the grill and core support ...

Condensor

Have you decided on the internal blower/evap unit? I would recommend you seriously consider a Heat/Cool/Defrost unit. You may not need the heat here in AZ but since this is a daily driver the defrost will be invaluable on those rare wet winter mornings.

David ... if you can get the compressor and the brackets to mount the compressor to the engine and the belt tensioner (if there is one) we can pickup a small condensor & dryer and make all of the hoses.

Here is the condensor I used on my wagon. It's the smallest one I could find and it fits perfectly between the grill and core support ...

Condensor

Have you decided on the internal blower/evap unit? I would recommend you seriously consider a Heat/Cool/Defrost unit. You may not need the heat here in AZ but since this is a daily driver the defrost will be invaluable on those rare wet winter mornings.

Good info. I'm going to get serious about figuring a way to mount a compressor on my 411. Their universal kit looks like it might be the ticket.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.