2 1971 521's for sale or trade

hey guys and gals, i have my 2 521's up for sale or preferably trade

ones a parts truck, but could be drivable with some work, but is pre smog for you cali guys :) has original l16 and 4 speed. the one that isn't running or driving needs a timing chain since it jumped on the PO when the had a slight roll over, so i got the head off and cleaned up already, the valves did not get bent and there is hardly a valve mark on the head so if you just get the timing kit and head gasket and small stuff its prolly guna be a good driver after the brakes n clutch fix... no pressure, but im sure that's just from sitting since mid 80's.... this parts truck is only got about 50k on it guys!!! hardly any rust on the cab!!! it is the original green and has the re-trac mirror for it inside

the other way nicer truck is drivable, i drive it almost everyday now. it is also the same origional green as the other truck and runs pretty damn good after it warms up. it does burn some oil, but im sure its jus the valve seats. the 4 speed shifts real good and the brakes need to be fixed up i think it needs a new master as these brakes dont hold pressure, you have to pump them every time... i got use to it and it doesnt bother me at all now, but others might not like it. it has a re upholstered interior, alot better than when i got it

i know i didnt say much about them, but please ask ma any and all questions and i will be sure to get pics of them!

would like to trade for a 240sx!!! or offers on other cars kinda like that... rwd, sports car, not guna kill the bank... miata, rx7, jus lemme know what you got to trade!!! i can pay cash on my side too if needed to be! but would love a decent 240sx....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please send me photos of the parts truck.

Joe

joegt3cup@att.net

ones a parts truck, but could be drivable with some work, but is pre smog for you cali guys :) has original l16 and 4 speed. the one that isn't running or driving needs a timing chain since it jumped on the PO when the had a slight roll over, so i got the head off and cleaned up already, the valves did not get bent and there is hardly a valve mark on the head so if you just get the timing kit and head gasket and small stuff its prolly guna be a good driver after the brakes n clutch fix... no pressure, but im sure that's just from sitting since mid 80's.... this parts truck is only got about 50k on it guys!!! hardly any rust on the cab!!! it is the original green and has the re-trac mirror for it inside

the other way nicer truck is drivable, i drive it almost everyday now. it is also the same origional green as the other truck and runs pretty damn good after it warms up. it does burn some oil, but im sure its jus the valve seats. the 4 speed shifts real good and the brakes need to be fixed up i think it needs a new master as these brakes dont hold pressure, you have to pump them every time... i got use to it and it doesnt bother me at all now, but others might not like it. it has a re upholstered interior, alot better than when i got it

i know i didnt say much about them, but please ask ma any and all questions and i will be sure to get pics of them!

would like to trade for a 240sx!!! or offers on other cars kinda like that... rwd, sports car, not guna kill the bank... miata, rx7, jus lemme know what you got to trade!!! i can pay cash on my side too if needed to be! but would love a decent 240sx....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.