bumperets

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool glad to see someone got them here. :)

-Denk

10?! I dont care if its a fake add or not. I paypall'd him the money. If its fake well to bad. If its real but ship is a bitch. I will pass them on... Thanks!

10?! I dont care if its a fake add or not. I paypall'd him the money. If its fake well to bad. If its real but ship is a bitch. I will pass them on... Thanks!

Shipping shouldnt be to much.. what did he quote you? I think USPS flatrate boxes... will it fit in the large ones?

-Denk

Shipping shouldnt be to much.. what did he quote you? I think USPS flatrate boxes... will it fit in the large ones?

-Denk

I told him to email me the prices when he goes and checks for prices. I will paypal the rest later. If too much, I told him to keep the ten for checking for prices.

I told him to email me the prices when he goes and checks for prices. I will paypal the rest later. If too much, I told him to keep the ten for checking for prices.

Cool I hope he can put them both in one of the 30 dollar boxes :). They look awesome clean. Am sure they would look great on your truck.

-Denk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.