People Love Datsuns!

Last week we decided to trade my 75' 620 for a couple of mopeds that my dad had found online. If you've kept up with truck section you'll see how all that went. I was so sad knowing that I was not gonna have a Datsun for a while. My dad told me that he had found a 72' 510 Wagon with an L20b and 5 speed! For 400$! I was stoked! I guess it was Tuesday when we first talked to the Wagon guy Abe and my dad was gonna come by Friday to get the wagon.. Thursday or Friday we made the truck trade then called Abe. Abe had bad news, the wagon was gone. Here's how it happened! Not long after we talked to Abe a man from Miami FL called telling him he would be up there to get it soon, Abe figured he was joking around, so he's at work and get's a call from the guy wondering why he hasn't picked him up from Greeneville Airport!!! Abe picked him up on his lunch break and brought him by where the guy gave him the cash and had the wagon put on a flatbed to be brought to a custom shop to pump a good 10k$ into it, before it's being put on an enclosed trailer and hauled to New York state. The man did it all for his brother who loved the wagons when he was a kid. Awesome, though I still don't have a wagon =( So I figure his bro is getting a 30,000$ Wagon lol. Lucky.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic