Need rear fender wheel arches

I recently bought a box flared 72 2door 510, Im making it stock again and need the rear wheel arches. I have to tear the current setup apart to know exactly how much metal I need but Im pretty sure its just cut to the inside wheel well. I live in Everett WA and Im hoping someone close by might let me cut them off their parts car. I need front fenders also if someone has some good ones.

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently bought a box flared 72 2door 510, Im making it stock again and need the rear wheel arches. I have to tear the current setup apart to know exactly how much metal I need but Im pretty sure its just cut to the inside wheel well. I live in Everett WA and Im hoping someone close by might let me cut them off their parts car. I need front fenders also if someone has some good ones.

Thanks

got any pics i know someone looking for box flares

I wish I could help you man. Alfa parts sells replacement fenders, but I've heard mixed reviews about their fitment. Here is a link:

http://www.alfaparts.net/datsun.html

I'm not really much for the box flares on the 510, so I can understand why you wanna go back; although, those are the best box flares I've seen so far. Reminds me of the Renault 5 Turbo for some reason :).

renault5turbo1.jpg

I'm not really much for the box flares on the 510, so I can understand why you wanna go back; although, those are the best box flares I've seen so far. Reminds me of the Renault 5 Turbo for some reason :).

renault5turbo1.jpg

Yeah Im not a box flare guy but I couldnt pass it up for the price. It does have a pretty nice stance right now though, Im gonna wait till I get all my pieces together before I tear into her so I can roll it flared for a bit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.