FS 1980 toyota cressida MX32 $2500

2emiu10.jpg

e6zur6.jpg

11t0nsm.jpg

hukpvt.jpg

20aqa6b.jpg

For sale is my 1980 MX32 Cressida.

I love all my old cars but i can't sell the others right now as they don't run lol, Selling this to pay some bills and get the others running

Comes with the stock wheels unless you want to negotiate.. I need them for my other car.

THE GOOD:

it's a last model year (1980, built 1979) so it's fuel injected.

Auto transmission was rebuilt by AAMCO (1800 bones) and works perfectly.

Previous owner told me it had a top end job, I can't verify this but it runs strong and like it should!

Other things were changed such as water pump, recent brakes (although they squeak)

Lowered on cut springs (didnt slam the car, a regular floor jack can fit under there, dont even need a low pro)

Also have spare set of uncut stock springs.

New catback exhaust with magnaflow muffler and tip, low and mellow, not loud at all.

Everything works in the car except the A/C needs a recharge.

signals, lights, radio, heat, wipers, etc

all power windows work and power locks work.

New distributor cap, plugs, wires, air filter.

Comes with parts - new fuel filter, valve cover gasket, spare headlight retaining ring, pieces of trim currently not on the car, etc. whatever else is sitting around.

THE BAD:

it has almost NO RUST except it does have a couple tiny paint chips thats it.

it does have some dings on the body, the paint job is a cheaper one 10 footer.

interior is pretty good except a couple cracks on original dash, and the seats are kinda torn up since its an old car.. could do with reupholstering.

Hood has a dent that can be popped out. Previous owner accidentally ran into something small and damaged the front driver side corner and it was repaired, but doesn't look perfect at all from up close. Just trying to be nitpicky and tell you all the details.

I have a spare steering column for it. Someone tried to steal it before I owned it and busted out a window ( i replaced window) and messed with steering column. Runs and drives fine but the column has play that's why I have a new one.

Get a nice collectible car and be the only one in ATL with one on the road cruising!

Alex

404 457 8053

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.