I need a A15 Thermostat Housing / Water Inlet Pipe!

Hey guys, looking for a A15 thermostat housing / water inlet pipe... I cracked mine tonight on the 310 tightening it down.... only catch is it is for a front wheel drive engine smile.gif The non-transverse mounted engine type may work with a different hose configuration so I will see what I can do with either....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same shit happened to me. haha

You can always go jump on Datsun1200.com and PM DDgonzal and ask if he has any spares to sell. He helped me when I snapped mine. lol He's also the mod for the site.

Well, they didn't make a spot for the thermostat to sit so it gets misplacedand crakes the inlet pipe! Sucks! Rock auto has one but it's 35 bucks... plus shipping so probably 45 bucks... all for a stupid cheap cast aluminum piece...laugh.gif

That's the problem I had. I was wrenching and all the sudden POP and it's loose. I look down and SONOVABITCH it's in 2 different pieces. I got one from DDgonzal for $10 and it got me running again. I wouldn't order one from RockAuto if you can avoid it. Kinda seems excessive for cheap metal pieces.

Have you checked junkyards?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.