Dashboards,Seats,Body kits "spoilers"

Well if going fix em up need some 411 where too get the parts..First things are breaks,dashboard,seats,interior lights..And maybe 1800 weber. If thats what called not sure ..All da 411 you guys can share would be so helpfull. I want too fix up slowly as my budget allows but if get some $ wouldn't know where too go too buy these things...Thankx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dash board I believe your on your own for. No one reproduces them as far as I know. Best bet is to keep a look out on a uncracked used one. Same with the gauge surround (I've located a dash pad for my self recently for 100 bucks, so their out there) There's several places that sell brake parts. Online and in parts stores locally. Don't know how the parts store situation works out in Hawaii though. Ebay for interior lights. They're on there all the time. Just do a search for "datsun 620" and see what comes up. I look every 5-7 days to see what's new and if I need anything more often. Webers are available new and used. Just gotta search. They come up for sale even in here. Search the for sale section here. Also take a look at the parts wanted section as someone may want to trade one for something you may have laying around.

Hope this helps

Paul

Check out this link for Dashboard repair

HYBRIDZ

Yea read what you put but unfortunately I can't view pics on hybridz unless I'm meber of site is there anyway you could post pic's here?

But Big Mahalos for the 411 and help appears this forum is going to motivate me into an new hobbie I never really did have truck that was "Classic" even if it's lil ruff round da edges look forward too put'n some time and effort into bringing it back too it's former self ..Not looking too build some street kine style just stock sleeper kine ...But again Thanx All for introducing me too knew project too put some effort into..Sometimes the surf get flat be good too have something too get into...