Motivated seller!

I am going to be moving and I need to sell the parts I have before I do.

$25 each for the doors and $15 each for the fenders.

Datsun1002.jpg

$150 for a strong running (GFU AKA high MPG) complete, you even get the radiator.

Datsun1007.jpg

$35 for the hood and cowl

Datsun1003.jpg

Grill $35, plastic around seats and kick panels $25, tail lights $30, plastic that surrounds the back hatch area (all there and in decent shape) $50

Datsun1006.jpg

Hatch $35

Datsun1012.jpg

78 B210 GX 5spd (63A) with flywheel and drive line $150

I also have the GX steering wheel $35 and a perfect column surround $25

I have many other parts available just ask, as I said I need to move these items, will consider package deals.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be driving down to Medford, OR around the 16th and returning on the 19th if anyone would like to have a part delivered or dropped off without a fee. The trip is going to take me from Olympia, WA down the I5 corridor thru the following major cities, Chehalis, Centralia, Kelso\Longview, Vancouver, Portland, Salem, Albany, Eugene and Roseburg before finally arriving in Medford.

Are the fenders bondo free? any rust issues?

There is no rust on either fender and they both are in decent shape considering they are 33 years old. The passenger side fender has a spot of about 1" wide and about 2 1/2" long of a repair, who ever repaired it did a nice job I can not tell it had that spot repaired on the exterior of the fender (the metal is still there but it must have some bondo on it). The drivers side has a slight push on the front. See the pictures below for a better look.

Datsun1060.jpg

The paint is missing exposing the metal on the passenger fender but there is no dent there, see the picture below for a better view of it.

Datsun1061.jpg

A picture of the repaired area on the passenger fender

Datsun1063.jpg

This is the spot on the front of the drivers fender it has a slight push, but could be repaired easily without bondo

Datsun1065.jpg

Here is a picture of the passenger fender from the front

Datsun1062.jpg

I had a guy in Puyallap, WA call today with a desperate need for a good driveline for a B210. I have sold both of mine, can any body out there help him?

Thanks goes out to Todd in Portland for taking care of Scott's drive line needs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.