$OLD! drag dr20 15x7j et-0 offset 4x114.3 BLACK

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey WHAT THE FUCK did you ask to use my freaking pics... bitch bitch bitch wah wah wah ..... hahahahah lol

im soo j/k i hate3 when people bitch about other people using their pics i dont care lol

anyways for 1 these wheels should sell fast people bug me for mine all the time... for 2 mine where the same when i got them i sanded down the ribs myself. for 3 these rims are discontinued and you cant get the 15/7 0ofsets

good luck with sale wish i had extra cash this set would be mine

hey WHAT THE FUCK did you ask to use my fucking pics... bitch bitch bitch wah wah wah ..... hahahahah lol

im soo j/k i hate3 when people bitch about other people using their pics i dont care lol

anyways for 1 these wheels should sell fast people bug me for mine all the time... for 2 mine where the same when i got them i sanded down the ribs myself. for 3 these rims are discontinued and you cant get the 15/7 0ofsets

good luck with sale wish i had extra cash this set would be mine

haha thanks JDM510. I really appreciate it and I hope you dont mind! I couldnt find a datsun pic with these wheels and yours just popped up! your 510 is a very nice example of what it could look like! i wish i had the machined faced ones like yours. but like what you said. theyre discontinued! <_<

back when they were all black on my old dime.....

oldcampics176.jpg

the main reason i sanded the ribs down i got tired of people walking up asking if i had sportmaxwheels.... now the walk up and say those works wheels are bad ass lol

back when they were all black on my old dime.....

oldcampics176.jpg

the main reason i sanded the ribs down i got tired of people walking up asking if i had sportmaxwheels.... now the walk up and say those works wheels are bad ass lol

thats a perfect example picture! so you sanded the spokes down to look like the machined face? did you clear coat it after that?

yup i did it with sand paper and a roloc disk fo the center near the center cap hole.... and no i did not clear it and had no problems with corosion... but i do clean my wheels almost daily soo yeah..

yeah black cut clear 15/7 0off is not avalible thats why i did it also.. like i said people compliment my rims constantly and try and buy them soo yeah these will be gone fast!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.