Datsun 510 Parts For Sale!

Various 510 parts some NOS.All Prices do not include shipping and Paypal Payments add 3% fee or mail a Postal M.O. thanks for looking :cool:

I will be attending the DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW ON THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH; Anyone wants any of this stuff I can bring it down for you to pick up at the show but I will require a deposit or Pre-Payment before I bring anything! I will not be selling at the show I will only bring stuff that has been sold

Used 1/4 window Latches with brackets $50 SOLD/SOLD/SOLD!!!

latches.jpg

Tokico 5way adjustable 280ZX cartridges (USED) $85

tokicoadj.jpg

Radio and Bezel $30 SOLD/SOLD/SOLD!!

radiobezel.jpg

69 Parts $25 SOLD/SOLD/SOLD!!!

69misc.jpg

DPR 510 coilovers (Tig Welded) cut down for ZX cartridges $150

DPR.jpg

JDM Armrest used $75

jdmarmrst2.jpg

BRE Horn Botton $35

parts14.jpg

JDM NOS Bluebird Fender and trunk emblems count of 3 $100

parts16.jpg

NOS SSS badge can be used on any Datsun with some modification $50

parts15.jpg

Polished L series Valve cover$65 SOLD/SOLD/SOLD!!!!

parts17.jpg

Steering Cover complete $45

pix012.jpg

Fuel Filler Tube $30

gasfiller.jpg

Auto meter Gauge $25

gauge.jpg

ULTRA RARE JDM BADGES!!!! Never seen a set in this condition!!! $150

gl.jpg

JDM GL Trunk badge (METAL NICE!!) $50

usedgl.jpg

Lower Grill molding NOT A SINGLE DENT AND ALL MOUNTING TABS INTACT!! $100 SALE PENDING

P3190311.jpg

P3190312.jpg

Datsun 1200 NOS Rear bumper light $60 (this is all I have for a 1200)

P3211075.jpg

P3211076.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i am intrested in the radio with bezel, and the coilovers. do they come with the coils and top hats? where r u in so cal? email dubdealer@sbcglobal.net james

C'mon man! Really for $150 and you want coils and top hats?? FUNNY!!! Why don't I throw in cartridges and brakes too! :lol: Maybe installation for you to??

What you see in the pics is xactly what you will get no more no less.

C'mon man! Really for $150 and you want coils and top hats?? FUNNY!!! Why don't I throw in cartridges and brakes too! :lol: Maybe installation for you to??

What you see in the pics is xactly what you will get no more no less.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I'd really like your lower grill molding for $100. I plan to be in SoCal next weekend and would rather pick up than have it shipped. Please contact me.

NO Problem! I will be attending the DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW ON THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH; Anyone wants any of this stuff I can bring it down for you to pick up at the show but I will require a deposit or Pre-Payment before I bring anything! I will not be selling at the show I will only bring stuff that has been sold.. So let me know ahead of time!! Will be listing more stuff tonight/ tomorrow so keep an eye out Anyone unable to pick up at the show I will happily ship at your expense!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.