need help finishing the wiring of my 510 so cal

thisisthenewsic

hey guys.

i am having troubles finishing up the wiring for my 73 510. i am located in murrieta ca 92563. i was wondering if any locals who had no plans for sunday and monday would be able to come help me out. as those are my days off. i could pitch down a little gas for your help.

i need to finish wiring up the chassis as the chassis harness wasnt installed when the car was purchased. i also need to finish plugging in all the engine plugs for the engine harness. and finish up the wiring for that.

after that there are very few things i need done to have this car on the road.

have had this car since aug. gotten screwed over by a shop on work being performed and now im trying to get her running by myself.

any help is greatly appriciated.

sorry if this is in the wrong section. didnt know where exactly to put this.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was in so cal i would help you out. i wired mine the first time using the manual diagram without a harness. THAT was some fucking work. It's really not too difficult especially if you have a complete harness. here http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun510/Datsun510Index/Electrical/tabid/436/Default.aspx

good luck!