Straight 620 pass fender

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

After removing literally a half a gallon of bondo from my old one, I've decided to look for another one. If anyone has any leads on a good quality panel, let me know, thanks. Looking for as near perfect as possible.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

After removing literally a half a gallon of bondo from my old one, I've decided to look for another one. If anyone has any leads on a good quality panel, let me know, thanks. Looking for as near perfect as possible.

If I find ya one wanna barter for your wheels???

Guest DatsuNoob

Or I could come down, buy you a Colt 45, and trade you some cash monees for them shits? Slodat may come get them today? Not sure. If not, that would be fine... and you can work off the difference with a blumpkin? ;)

Guest kamakazi620

Or I could come down, buy you a Colt 45, and trade you some cash monees for them shits? Slodat may come get them today? Not sure. If not, that would be fine... and you can work off the difference with a blumpkin? ;)

You Know it Sugar Tits!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

hmmm.... I always wonder about the fitment of aftermarket reproduction body panels. Certifit (or "sorta-fit)fenders are usually a bit off, my brother bought some for a Honda and they werent quite right. It would be nice to hear some feedback from someone who got one. Thanks for the link, I'll certainly keep it in mind if I cant get one locally.

hmmm.... I always wonder about the fitment of aftermarket reproduction body panels. Certifit (or "sorta-fit)fenders are usually a bit off, my brother bought some for a Honda and they werent quite right. It would be nice to hear some feedback from someone who got one. Thanks for the link, I'll certainly keep it in mind if I cant get one locally.

i know a guy out here who bought some aftermarket ones. said they fit like shit and he had to do quite a bit of work.

Guest kamakazi620

Ima going to J/Y tomorrow have some faith mang!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Anything? Still lookin' Thanks

I found one gonna pick it up on thurs-fri when i gots moneys(unemployment is a day late from presdents day) do you want no rust some dents or some rust no dents or no dents w/no rust???? cuz the first 2 ARE doable the last one well ya might get lucky!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm looking for as near perfect as possible. I can fix rust better than dents, but it all depends on where the dents are. Theres a 620 here by my house at the local JY, but the fender there has dents in fuct up places, and the guy wants a small fortune for it. I need the front edge that runs along side the headlight to be as straight as possible. Willing to pay for top quality. If you could manage a pic or 2, that'd be swell. I'll buy you a beer or 3 for your troubles ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Bumpity-Bump-Bump, Larry, I want your fender dude, how much? Let's make this happen. Still looking for any STRAIGHT passenger fenders for my 620. Wanna wrap up this body work shit and get a motor running. Thanks! :D

Guest DatsuNoob

Money is hardly an object at this point. I just want an original part, not some repro p.o.s., I found a couple CL listings for 620 parts in the portland section, no replies. Find it, I'll buy it, and take you out for beers. Then you can gimme a rusty trombone at grannies?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.