75 hilux

ya i know its not a datsun for sale, but theres no non datsun for sale section :fu:

for reals its up for grabs.

heres the craigslist add http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1541084475.html

75 toyota hilux lowered on 17's - $3000 (downtown seattle)

Date: 2010-01-06, 9:00PM PST

Reply to: sale-b4nmr-1541084475@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

3000 or best offer

1975 toyota hilux SR5

20r

5speed

upgrades/mods:

electronic ignition

electric fuel pump

4.10 rear end

3/4 drop

cd player (uncut dash)

temp/oil/volt gauge cluster

17's

this truck is built to be driven, low enuff to be cool but still 100% functional. only worry about super huge speed bumps any stock car would worry over. no bouncing or rubbing, unless you have a bed full of crap like motors or motor bikes, then its just the axl hitting the frame. but the truck will still haul more crap then you ever thought possible by the lil low truck.

what it needs to be perfect:

body work

real paint (spray painted )

tie rod ends

regasketed motor (it is from 1975 after all, not leaking bad but it is a lil bit)

and there is 2 holes in it...

1 is in the bed, somebody cut a huge hole for axl clearance in thenew bed, i have a replacement piece

and the other is in the passenger side kick panel, the truck was in some kind of collision, the resulting body work ate a fist sized hole in the cab, frame is rust free cept for a few surface bits that are superficial.

mostly everything else is either in perfect condition or im using the parts that came with the truck and i have perfect ones ready to go on after paint (lights dash ect) more then a few parts come with this truck.

looking for SERIOUS offers. email with phone number

literally drive a truck home to florida and get comments and thumbs on it the whole way, then make it a show stopper when you get home.

DSCN0778.jpg

8b771777.jpg

mostly everything ive ever done to it is in this thread with over 200 pics http://blacksheepauto.com/forum2/index.php?topic=4.0

questions...ask

wanna barter? cool, stuff might come off, more then fair deal for whats there.

not selling it cuz i have to, but i dont have time or parking for it. the time i have id rather spend on other things.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.