PL521 Windshield-$120 Fresno CA

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

I'll be in the LA area this Saturday. Anybody out there need one?

Maybe a dogleg?

I do! and maybe the dog leg, call me when you get a chance you will probably roll right through my town on the way. Got cash on hand and mine has a crack would appreciate it. 661-406-2886 521Dave thanks!

I do! and maybe the dog leg, call me when you get a chance you will probably roll right through my town on the way. Got cash on hand and mine has a crack would appreciate it. 661-406-2886 521Dave thanks!

I'll call you tonight.

Anybody else need a windshield in the LA area? I have an extra possibly more.....

No cracks.Located near Fresno. Sorry , no shipping.

windshield001.jpg

windshield002.jpg

windshield.jpg

Just picked up a Datsun 521 . needs a windsheild ,a friend told me about your cool web site for datsun owners! Is your wind shield still avalible ? I live in Kingman ,az Thanks.. David

Just picked up a Datsun 521 . needs a windsheild ,a friend told me about your cool web site for datsun owners! Is your wind shield still avalible ? I live in Kingman ,az Thanks.. David

still available if your willing to drive this way.

Welcome to Ratsun and congrats on your new purchase!

still available if your willing to drive this way.

Welcome to Ratsun and congrats on your new purchase!

Thanks for getting back to me! yes I would like to try to get that windsheild from you but getting there will be tough. If I paid for it up front could you hold on to it for me until I can make arangements to get their? Please call me to make some kind of arangement. (928) 458-0502 Thanks again... David

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.