erics 72 510 2dr endless money pit

so iam posting my build. i have been on here for a while now looking at every ones builds and decided to post mine. so here it goes. it all started when i was looking for a 510 for my friend i was on craigslist looking and had a hard time finding anything.i talked to a few people and we went to go check out these two 510's a 2dr and a 4dr, the 2dr ran and the 4dr had a "rebuilt" motor. i test drove the 2dr and fell in love with it and told my friend that he should buy the 4dr and see if the guy wants to trade my honda for the 2dr. after a little talking we worked out a deal and we left with both cars,but soon after i thought i made a mistake. i drove the 510 for like a month then i just tore into it i pulled the motor and tranny and sold it to my friend with the 4dr and stripped the car down to a bare shell and started the body work. i started with the body because the car needed so much work that i didnt want to run out of money and skimp on the body. so i dont have really any before photos just a few of the really bad areas.i bought a s15 sr20det that iam gonna build all motor with no turbo, i bought a dgr fab. swap kit and 280zx struts iam gonna post all my pics. i have from start to where it is now its almost ready for paint like two more months

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...