Mouting vg30et

SxMachine

Hey guys ive had my dime for a few years now and finally settled on a engine (v30get) and exploring my mounting options. Considering i'm going with the vg30et I know the difficulty level increases slightly. Just looking for a few opinions for a solid an effective setup. Ive even considered 2 smaller turbos on the sohc to cut out exhaust plumbing but prob wont tt because of ic plumbing. So any opinions are welcome.

Edited by SxMachine
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So tru, which is why i'm still in the middle on my decision. The prob is intake manifold and maf. With the sohc stock single intake throttle setup and position it just makes my twin setup a bit more dif it also defeats the purpose of less exhaust plumbing if I have to do extra plumbing on the intake side. Also, i've been looking at vg.com's mounting brackets and wondering if they may be an issue as well. Ive already chopped and welded a spare stock sohc turbo mani for fitment. Now i'm wondering how many others have tt'd their sohc with success.

Edited by SxMachine