'65 Patrol for sale in Calgary

I really don't want to deal with a shipper so finding a local buyer, or somebody interested in driving up here is a bit of a long shot, but here it goes anyways:

FS-FT 1965 NISSAN PATROL

Time to sell it, I've had it too long without working it so its time for somebody else to have it.

Here are the particulars:

1965 Nissan Patrol.

The body and frame are solid, there is no hard-top.

The interior is in good condition with re-covered seats in canvas to match the custom removable half top.The door glass is missing, as is one interior door latch assembly.

The motor runs but smokes. The rear main needs replacing and at the very least the valve seals or piston rings.

The brakes work and after sitting for months took only one pump to bring the pedal to the top (first pump was low, but not to the floor).

Not sure if all Patrols came with the PTO output, but this one does.

The only thing I managed to do was replace the distributer/cap/rotor/wires.

Because the truck has been sitting so long, count on needing to go over everything front to back (*the previous owner was like me, you need to go back 2 owners to find somebody that drove it) this will not be a driver without some TLC.

Spare parts: 2 jump seat frames, front axel assembly with steering rods (no brakes), tow bar, PTO drive?

Price: $1700 or best offer, or may trade up/down for a 510 wagon

Pics: PATROL1.jpg

more pics at: http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/SpecV-Trevor/1965%20Nissan%20Patrol/

I can provide more specific pics if required, just ask.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.