F/s Set of Bluelird SSS Coupe Tail lights, Corvallis, OR$475

I have decided to sell a set of coupe tail lights. These lights are in good condition. There are a couple things wrong such as the Driver side lens is cracked but in working condition. There is also a small crack on the Passenger side at the corner in the chrome. Other then that they are in great condition. The plastic housings are in nearly perfect condition as well as the wiring and sockets. All of the gaskets are intact as well as the mounting studs. The reverse lens are still clear. I will be sorry to see these go but I really don't want to do the work to make them work in my car.

Feel free to call me at 1-971-244-3093

Or email me at eric.straw@spriso.com

Coupelights1.jpg

Coupelights2.jpg

coupelights3.jpg

coupelights4.jpg

coupelights5.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Price? were they ever mounted to a US sedan?

$475 listed in the title. They have never been on a car in the U.S.A. They were bought in Japan not on ebay and I was planning on putting on my car but have decided not to.

They are not a direct bolt on part unless you have a RHD Bluebird Coupe. They do look very good on US spec 510's.

relay available?

It does not come with the relay box. I would recommend upgrading to a newer style box in the after market as they are very hard to find in good working condition. The mustang ones look to be a very good candidate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.