Norcal VG30ET project $1700 Nice shell

Reason for selling: I recently bought this 510 with vg30et swap, but need to sell it now because I am realizing I have no time for the car between work and school. I absolutely love this car and tried everything to allow me to keep it, but it has become impractical for me at this time in my life.

Good: The VG30et from the Z31 300zx turbo is already in the car and needless to say big displacement in a little car make for a fun ride. The installation of the engine did not require any cutting of the engine bay, however the previous owner removed the hood latch for the radiator. The transmission is an automatic from the 300zx. The interior is mostly complete with Honda front seats and a beefy roll bar. The car also has very little cancerous rust. The only two spots are the front passenger floor (metal plate hiding it), and a little bit of rot just in front of the right back wheel.

The frame is straight and there are no signs of previous accidents. All metal body!

The car comes with the rare 14" American Racing Libres.

Bad: The wiring in the car was unfortunately sub par, and there was a draw in the system somewhere causing the battery to die. The previous owner used the entire wiring harness from the 300zx in the 510, so a lot of the wires don't do anything. The harness can be cleaned up really nice, and I already have it out of the car. There were some holes cut for he transmission linkages, but nothing a little welding can't take care of.

The car is not currently drivable with the harness out and I don't have time to reconnect it. The engine ran strong before pulling the harness and I haven't cut anything off (leaving that to the next owner).

The buyer will need to pick the car up from my home in Chico, Ca. with a trailer. I also have 280zx struts and brakes that will come with the car if you want to pay tack on 94 buck (exactly what I paid for them).

I want this car to go to a good home, and not sit in front of my house

I want 1700.

Email me at Jacoblward@comcast.net

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.