Exhaust pipe

Ok heres the deal, I know I may catch some shit from some of you guys for not thinkin but f@#$ it. My original plans were to get my L series running good and drive my car for a year or so until I was ready to do my swap. I got (with help) my L series screaming, sliding sideways, one wheel tire tracks ect ect. I didnt have glass in the car so it wasnt exactly legal but it was fun around the hood. Anyways, it was really loud with just a downtube so I paid a shop 100 bucks to mandrel bend piping from m down tube through the crossmember to a flowmaster. Then I decided f#$% it again. I have owned lots of cars with alot of power (a built 95 M3) and I realized I didnt personally want a L16 in my car no matter how much money I dumped into it I just couldnt get as stupid as I wanted to get in it. I ripped out the L and started working on a swap. So basically I have brand new stock piping to fit a L16 with a down tube, pre bent and ready to go through the crossmember. I will even through in the down tube cuz I dont need it. If you have a L16 and need new exhaust its a good deal, all ya gotta do is slide it though and weld or clamp a muffler on it and call it good

50.00 local pick up

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.