Anyone looking for a 510 wagon

73dime

I know of a 510 wagon in Renton, Wa. if anyone is interested. I have since moved from Seattle but remember seeing this wagon about a 3 years ago for the first time. I am pretty sure it is still there. I know it was there a year ago. It's on a street by Renton Technical College for those that are familiar with the area. It is a red 68-69 not sure but has the tear drop style markers on the front fenders. I first saw it on the street in front of the guys house, but now it is in his front yard fenced in with a bunch of other cars around it. The guy came out and talked with me for a while about it and didn't seem to know much about them. He had painted it a few years back at Maaco and it looked decent. I remember the interior being real nice and everything was there. I asked if he would ever sell it and he said that he was considering it. He said somewhere around 1,200. He was going through a hard time then and needed some money. In my opinion it was a great price for the wagon. The interior is the original tan color and the wagon overall appears to be all stock. For some reason after all this time this wagon popped into my head and I am posting this to maybe help this poor little wagon find someone that would appreciate it. It has just been sitting. I don't know the exact address but I can explain how to get there to anyone that is interested. Again, I am not positive if it is still there but I have been driving by there a few times in the past couple years and it has always been there. So just PM me and I will try my best to get you there. Dave

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic