KA24de Weber 45mm carb setup everything you need.

This was pulled from another forum i browse. located in Norcal near modesto/fresno/stockton area

$1500

Includes custom intake manifold match ported to 45mm Weber side drafts. These carbs are New with less than 1500 miles on them. The model is dcoe 152. The setup also comes with linkage, isolators, and everything to get it bolted onto your ka24de rwd setup. I have had these on a 240sx s13, and in a datsun. I will also include in this package deal a ka24de front cover with modified electronic distributor with mechanical advance on it. This will make the car run perfect. The stock ka24de distributor is all electronically advanced. The electronic distributor that will be included was bought brand new and has 1500 miles on it as well. I will also include a 4-2-1 long tube ka24de stainless header. Hotshot replica. I have a fuel pressure gauge/regulator with electric fuel pump that will also come along with the setup.

I own a shop and reason for selling the induction and exhaust setup is due to the fact that I will be installing a turbo setup. This is a reliable and proven setup to make peak power and have nice acceleration. I can also install this setup on your 240sx for 500 cash on top of this price.

Thanks, btw the pictures are of it on my setup right now in my datsun. I will be removing everything in the next couple days or when someone wants to buy it even sooner.

209 346 4441 or rich@daftinnovations.com

l_e3bffb9baed241538b2d27a4609fce1e.jpg

l_cd60412721d24909a9843d403aa32d53.jpg

l_b48dcdfe5fd145d2bc5cd38c7cce8e34.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.