15x8 centerline wheels (lookalikes??)

I have this set of wheels that I don't need since I put 200sx stuts on the dime. They are 15x8 with the rear having a lower offset (if not +0) than the fronts. The front rims have a 5 inch backspace and the rears have a 3 1/2 inch backspace. They fit nice in a flaired 510 but I've seen a few that run them on unflaired 510's and they still fit. The wheels are two piece wheels and have very minimal lip damage (no nasty curb rash) all they need is a good cleaning and youll have some nice wheels.. price is $550 OBO and you guys tell me if the price is not reasonable, I don't need them so I am motivated to sell. Im located in San Jose CA

forsail007.jpg

forsail008.jpg

the only picture I have of them mounted

dizzy001.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually these are one piece with faux rivets. And no offense but the price is a lil high. Just my 2$

weird.. if they were fake rivets then why is there the back side of the rivet behind the wheel? no need for that if it was fake. Also if you notice there is silicone right where the two half's meet. (the blue is silicone that had to be added since it started leaking air on a almost new tire). Anyways I had my tire guy check them and he told me they are two piece wheels ???. And as far as the price I'm open to offers I just put that price since I've only seen this set up twice :D

Edited by chato

OK so after a lot of reading I have found out that these wheels are not the true centerlines, They do not have Center Line branded in them, but they are still two piece wheels. Anyways Ill bump this for the new price.. $$400 OBO

No problem Jester51, is good to know what is being sold here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.